Monday, June 1, 2009

Where was I wrong earning in mylot?

Whatever I am writing is this blog is my personal experience. There is nothing exaggerated and are totally my experience.

I had done some of the mistakes while trying to earn from mylot. I couldn't really earn from mylot for about 3 months in the beginning. I hope now after you read my experience, you wont repeat the same mistake like me.

The first mistake is that I had been working less and expecting more. I used to write some short responses for a day and would expect something high earning that what I did. Getting lazy we wont get anything, whatever form of earning online may it be or even any job may it be. We have to be active. So I as wrote only few responses a day. i.e about 4-5 I could never earn more than few cents even below 10 cents.

At that time, I was in mylot just for earning, earning and earning. So with this theme, mylot was so boring and even stressful. So many times, I quit mylot and again returned to mylot. Every time, earning just few cents a day. And with that trend I knew it would take about 6 months to reach the payment and it seemed worthless in earning in mylot.

But I was wrong. There were many mylot users who regularly reached the payout in the month. I just wondered how they are successful and now I know how they did it. To reach the payment monthly, you have to go at the rate of 30-35 cents a day. And for this, I have to say one hour is enough. And the more you work the more you earn again. That depends totally on your ability to work.

The most important is follow the tips I have written on this post. http://extramoneyearning.blogspot.com/2009/05/useful-tips-on-mylotting.html Good luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment